Tarkett Sports Flooring offer a wide range of sports surfacing designed for the following applications:
Wood, PVC and Linoleum sports surfacing for basketball, volleyball, handball, squash and multipurpose gymnasiums.
We supply and fit Tarkett sports flooring systems:
• Reflex M
• Multiflex M
• Proflex M
Tarkett Sports developed its wood range on the basis of multi-layer construction. With a 3.6mm hardwood wear layer over base layers of softwood (spruce and pine), multi-layer flooring can be re-sanded just link solid hardwood. However, it provides excellent dimensional stability which reduces the risk of movement as a result of changes in relative humidity (RH).
• High wear layer thickness makes it possible to re-sand and re-varnish
• Factory applied high resistance UV cured finish
• Perfect standardised quality and homogeneity as a result of regulated production
• Excellent dimensional stability from 3-layer construction
• No spacing needed over peripheral expansion joint
• Easy and quick installation thanks to the Ultraloc system (Multiflex M)
The Proteco Lacquer surface treatment is UH hardened, scratch resistant, no organic solvents, ready to use, easy to clean and maintain and friction according EN 14904 sport standard.
Tarkett Sports surfacing benefits from a 5 year warrantee.
Contact us on 0845 602 7694 to discuss your specification or send your tender to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.