40 Years service to the UK DIY flooring market
Our DIY flooring online store and showroom offer a huge range of wood, laminate and luxury vinyl tile products. We also provide accessories for those choosing to install their floor covering themselves. We stock and supply just about everything a DIY flooring project you will need to undertake the installation process, from foam underlay to specialist wood floor adhesives. We also keep a range of solid wood trims, ramps and t-bars and semi-ramps to match a host of different timber styles and colours.
Knowledgeable experts to help you select your floor
Paramount to providing quality wood flooring products we also extent our extensive knowledge to anyone seeking advise on how to successfully fit the floor of your choice and our knowledgeable sales team can help you to choose the right product and accessories for your particular project.
We can deliver UK wide or you can drop into our showroom and pick up your order yourself.
We stock and supply DIY floor products:
- Solid wood flooring including Junckers, Caledonian and Clyde wood flooring
- Unfinished wood flooring that can be laid, stained to your choice of colour then sealed.
- Engineered wood flooring from Boen, Kahrs and Ted Todd.
- Parquet flooring battens and Versailles panels.
- Reclaimed wood flooring including old gym floors.
- Laminate flooring from Quickstep, Aquastep and Krono.
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles from the Moduleo.
- Wood flooring adhesives
- Wood flooring nails to suit your nail gun.
- Foam underlay in various thicknesses.
- Floor trims to break at doors.
- Perimeter beading unfinished so you can paint to match your walls.
- Perimeter beading pre-finished to match your floor finish
- Floor stains to achieve your desired colour.
- Moisture meters to ensure the moisture content isn’t too high in your subfloor.
- Floor Lacquers from Junckers and Bona.
- Sanding belts for all the top machines.
- Protection kits
- Floor cleaning kits
- Floor cleaning fluids
- Radiator pipe covers