Moss Wall Cladding
Natural Moss Wall is a concept that brings nature to your indoors without any requirement of maintenance or watering, it remains soft with the humidity in the air. Moss is preserved with suitable preservatives and coated with glycerine so that dust doesn’t settle on it. Moss walls can fit in any space under conditions where a living wall isn’t feasible.Preserved moss walls are becoming a growing design feature for interior areas only. You can enjoy all the benefits of live green walls without the costs of ongoing watering and maintenance.
Just because you are not very good at keeping plants alive does not mean you cannot have natural greenery in your space. It is genuine and sustainably grown moss that is preserved thanks to natural glycerin and dyes. The result is a one of a kind piece of plant art that only you will know is not living.
What is Preserved Moss Wall ?
Preserved moss is a processed version of natural moss. Natural moss is of different types like reindeer moss, bun moss, flat moss, etc. Once it is brought from the forests, it undergoes a process of preservation and color dyeing. With the help of preservation, moss becomes stable and beautiful, ready for application.
Advantages of Moss Wall
- Water Free –Preserved plants and moss do not require any water.
- Light Free – Preserved Wall Gardens do not require direct exposure to sunlight or any special lighting.
- Soil Free – Our preserved plants do not have any roots and they are soilless.
- BRING THE BEAUTY OF NATURE INDOORS – The delicate green has a subtle influence in your space, helping to calm and center those that view it.
- REAL MOSS – The unparalleled beauty of real, preserved moss. Elegance and simplicity.
Features of Moss Wall
Get Free Fitting Quote
We would be happy to provide you with literature and samples for your sports flooring project.Our experienced management team ensure the entire operation runs as smoothly providing you with the best customer experience.